– ThinkIQ, an Aliso, Viejo, Calif.-based maker of supply chain software for manufacturing firms, raised $11.6 million in Series A funding. Ecosystem Integrity Fund led the round and was joined by investors including Hitachi Ventures and ArcTern Ventures.
- What Is Supply Chain Managment?In Blog
- How To Reduce Warranty Reserve Balances In ManufacturingIn Blog
- Startup ThinkIQ Partners with UST to Enhance Supply Chain Operations for Smart ManufacturingIn News
- How To Reduce Waste In ManufacturingIn Blog
- The Difference Between ERP, MES, MOM and Material LedgerIn Blog