– ThinkIQ, an Aliso, Viejo, Calif.-based maker of supply chain software for manufacturing firms, raised $11.6 million in Series A funding. Ecosystem Integrity Fund led the round and was joined by investors including Hitachi Ventures and ArcTern Ventures.
- Meeting The Requirements Of Tomorrow's Supply Chain With Smart ManufacturingIn Blog
- ThinkIQ Announces Visualization Tool and Project with CESMIIIn News
- CESMII and ThinkIQ To Transform Global Food Leader’s Poultry ProcessingIn Press
- ThinkIQ VisualOps Provides Easy Access to Data on Path Towards Industry 4.0In News
- New ThinkIQ VisualOps Solution to Accelerate Industry 4.0In News