Data security is a top priority for ThinkIQ, and ThinkIQ believes that working with skilled security researchers can identify weaknesses in any technology.
- If you believe you’ve discovered a potential vulnerability, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge your email promptly.
- Provide us with a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before disclosing it to the public or a third party.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid violating privacy, destroying data, or interrupting or degrading the ThinkIQ service. Please only interact with accounts you own or for which you have explicit permission from the account holder.
While researching, we’d like you to refrain from:
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
- Social engineering or phishing of ThinkIQ employees or contractors
- Any attacks against ThinkIQ’s physical property or data centers
Thank you for helping to keep ThinkIQ and our users safe!
We may revise these guidelines from time to time. The most current version of the guidelines will be available on this page.
ThinkIQ is always open to feedback, questions, and suggestions. If you would like to talk to us, please feel free to email us at email@example.com