Aliso Viejo-based software developer ThinkIQ, which is developing software for the manufacturing industry, said today that it has raised $11.6M in its Series A funding round. The funding was led by Ecosystem Integrity Fund (EIF), and also included Hitachi Ventures and ArcTern Ventures. The company says it is developing a “digital manufacturing platform”, which manufacturers use for material traceability and data insights, quality, safety and compliance efforts. The startup is led by CEO Doug Lawson.
- What Is Supply Chain Managment?In Blog
- How To Reduce Warranty Reserve Balances In ManufacturingIn Blog
- Startup ThinkIQ Partners with UST to Enhance Supply Chain Operations for Smart ManufacturingIn News
- How To Reduce Waste In ManufacturingIn Blog
- The Difference Between ERP, MES, MOM and Material LedgerIn Blog