Aliso Viejo-based software developer ThinkIQ, which is developing software for the manufacturing industry, said today that it has raised $11.6M in its Series A funding round. The funding was led by Ecosystem Integrity Fund (EIF), and also included Hitachi Ventures and ArcTern Ventures. The company says it is developing a “digital manufacturing platform”, which manufacturers use for material traceability and data insights, quality, safety and compliance efforts. The startup is led by CEO Doug Lawson.
- Meeting The Requirements Of Tomorrow's Supply Chain With Smart ManufacturingIn Blog
- ThinkIQ Announces Visualization Tool and Project with CESMIIIn News
- CESMII and ThinkIQ To Transform Global Food Leader’s Poultry ProcessingIn Press
- ThinkIQ VisualOps Provides Easy Access to Data on Path Towards Industry 4.0In News
- New ThinkIQ VisualOps Solution to Accelerate Industry 4.0In News