Become part of the team that is changing the world of manufacturing.
ThinkIQ has developed and delivered groundbreaking software that enables manufacturing companies to have better insight into the things that influence the quality and profitability of the products they make. We have done this by leveraging a combination of internet technologies combined with traditional operational technologies. Our software is fueled by the growth in IoT, cloud, big data analytics and connected consumers.
The System Consultant is responsible for directly interacting with ThinkIQ customers, and delivering solutions using the ThinkIQ platform and related technology. This role blends implementation, project management and requirements management, and therefore requires experience in all these areas. In addition to project delivery, this role tends to contribute to product / platform definition by translating specific project goals into new generalized platform requirements.
- Previous experience as an OT/automation system integrator with a range of technologies (hardware and software) is highly desired.
- Strong understanding of manufacturing is required. Past experience or specialization in Food and Beverage applications is ideal.
The candidate should be familiar with the following technologies:
- Relational Databases and SQL
- PLCs and OPC Technology
- Reporting Tools
- Control Engineering
- Python or similar scripting languages
- Process Historians
- IoT / IIoT
- Data Analytics / Data Science
- Batch Control Systems / Batch Logic
- Process Engineering
- Cloud computing and web technologies
- Bachelor’s, MS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or comparable field of study
- Previous experience working in manufacturing or building software/solutions for manufacturing strongly desired.
- Familiarity with Process Historians and Time Series data.
For the right applicant this may be a remote position, but ThinkIQ is headquartered in Orange County, and our partners value and enjoy a high level of personal contact with our team. Our System Consultant position may require travel to customer sites.