Become part of the team that is changing the world of manufacturing.
ThinkIQ has developed and delivered groundbreaking software that enables manufacturing companies to have better insight into the things that influence the quality and profitability of the products they make. We have done this by leveraging a combination of internet technologies combined with traditional operational technologies. Our software is fueled by the growth in IoT, cloud, big data analytics and connected consumers.
ThinkIQ project managers will ensure that there is clarity in what is needed to deliver customer projects as promised. They will be able to determine and identify high-level functional and technical requirements on the basis of interactions with our customers and knowledge of our enterprise architecture. Scheduling of resources to ensure that we can navigate resources shortages and customer expectations will be expected. This individual will also Identify, document and plan for resolution of project risks.
You will interact with management to plan project schedules and technical direction. You will also interact with ThinkIQ developers to provide quality assurance reviews and assure meeting Customer expectations. Where appropriate, you will help develop high-level system design diagrams for improvement of communications and exchange of knowledge.
- Knowledge and ability to understand enterprise level architecture.
- Demonstrated experience working with high-volume, multi-tiered, distributed critical applications.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to organize & communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with technical and non-technical people across functional teams.
- Ability to organize & communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with technical and non-technical customer representatives
- Strong relationship building skills are required.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced and challenging work environment.
- Experience in Agile methodologies and SCRUM is a plus.
- Bachelor’s, MS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or comparable field of study
- Previous experience working in manufacturing or building software/solutions for manufacturing strongly desired.
- Familiarity with Process Historians and Time Series data.
For the right applicant this may be a remote position, but ThinkIQ is headquartered in Orange County, and our partners value and enjoy a high level of personal contact with our team. Our Technical Project Management position may require travel to customer sites.